Parent Liaison Northeast Campus, TCHS
Primary Purpose: Serve as a link between parents, teachers and administration by:
- Conducting parental workshops that will enhance the relationship between the parent and the school
- Assisting the school in creating opportunities for the parent to participate in the educational development of their child
- Working with the school on strengthening parent-school relationships
- Serving as a link between parent and school
- Attending parent teacher conferences at the request of parent, teacher and/or administration
- Providing written information for parents that can be utilized to help their child at home
- Assisting with the development of the school’s Parent Involvement Policy and School Parent Compact
- Working with the faculty/administration to develop workshops and strategies to address concerns of parents as a result of the Parent Involvement Data Analysis.
I am just one of the bridges between the home and school willing to serve you in a way that will improve the achievement of the student. My email contact is: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact me at 229.387.2450.