Please keep up with and bring your ID to keep Checkout as touch free as possible.
Checking Out Books
- Scan your ID barcode.
- Scan barcode on back of books.
- Most books due in 2 weeks, books may be renewed unless on hold for someone else.
Length of Check-Out
- Take book to the circulation desk.
- Scan your ID (Please help us stay touch free by scanning your ID)
- Scan the School Barcode on the back of your book. (Help us be touch free by scanning your own book)
- Return books to the book return center at the circulation desk.
- Scan the School Barcode on the back and place it in/on the book return cart.
- Books in Book Return will be quarantined for 24 - 76 hours before they can be checked out again.
- Overdue and fine notices are given to your homeroom teacher.
- If you get a notice, you must come to the library and take care of the problem.
- A lost book fine of $25 will be charged for any book not returned in a timely manner.
- Damaged books will be charged a fine of $25.
- You must have all paperwork completed and turned in to receive a Chromebook.
- Anything used to personalize or put on your Chromebook must be able to be removed (by you) at the end of the year without damaging the Chromebook.
- You must charge your Chromebook fully before school each day.
- Document Chromebook issues in the Media Center on the library sign in.
- Acer Loaners (Light Grey) must be returned to the Library at the end of the day.
- TIG Loaners (if your Chromebook is being repaired, Dark Grey) will be kept until your Chromebook comes back repaired.
- We will call you from class when your Chromebook is back from being repaired.
- Online only students will need to call the Chromebook Hotline for Chromebook Issues 229-387-2404.
- Online only students will still need to come to the Media Center to have Chromebooks sent off for repair.
- Online only students will need to provide a working phone # where they can be contacted when their Chromebook is back from being repaired.