Circulation of Books
Checking Out Books
- Scan your ID barcode.
- Scan barcode on back of books.
- Stamp due date on slip inside front cover of book.
- Most books due in 2 weeks, may be renewed unless on hold for someone else.
- No ID – No checkouts
Length of Check-Out
- Most books go out for 2 weeks
- Notice the due date stamped in book
- Return books to the book return in the middle of the circulation desk.
- Overdue and fine notices are given to your BDB teacher.
- If you get a notice, you must come to the library and take care of the problem.
- 10¢ per book per school day not counting weekends for 2 week books
- You must have all paperwork completed and turned in to receive a Chromebook.
- Anything used to personalize or put on your Chromebook must be able to be removed (by you) at the end of the year without damaging the Chromebook.
- You must charge your Chromebook fully before school each day.
- Document issues through Mojo Help Desk or the Library as soon as they occur.
- Loaners must be returned to the Library at the end of the day unless your Chromebook is being repaired.